Aims: To cater for those interested in the theatre organ, to create good relationships with other groups with related objectives and to encourage and support theatre organ preservation. The TOC provides a service for paid-up members which includes:
· Bi-monthly Newsletters
· Concerts and Meetings at a wide variety of available theatre organs
· Social activities and playing facilities
· Provision of badges, ties, etc. relating to membership
· Theatre organ recordings
Membership: There are three membership categories:
· Full Members, paying a subscription initially, on admission, and on the same date in each succeeding year. The current subscription is £7.00.
· Associate Members, residing at the same address as a Full Member. The current subscription is £1.00 each.
· Honorary Membership, awarded to any person who has contributed outstanding service to the theatre organ movement.
Membership Application Forms may be obtained from:
Or email The Theatre Organ Club to request a form: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or download a printable form here:
For further information regarding The Theatre Organ Club, please write to the above or email The Theatre Organ Club at: